Welcome to Chester le street & District A.C.
Chester le Street & District Athletics Club was founded in 1978 by Bobby Tinkler and his son John Tinkler. The idea for creating the club, was to inspire any athlete to achieve their goal within athletics. However it soon became apparent, that the club became more of a community, no matter what age or ability, there was always the overriding sense of family, coupled with having fun.
The club now in it’s 40th year, has gone through many changes and produced a mass of great club and international athletes, this will continue to happen over the coming years to come.
All abilities in every age group and discipline are catered for.
We’re a small friendly club based at Chester Le Street Riverside Sports Pavilion,
If you’re interested in joining or have a general enquiry, begin with the Contacts Us section.
Those listed there are your first points of contact who’ll take your basic details, provide you with whatever initial information you need and then they’ll put you in contact with the most appropriate coach, team manager or club official who’ll take it from there.
- Day 2 – Brings PB’s for Ella & Owen at NECAA Champs including provisional results
- Day one brings Double Silver for Owen & PB’s for Darcy & Ella at NECAA Champs
- Gateshead Indoor Series – meeting 4 Results
- Northern Athletics 2020 Junior (U13/U15) Championships Results
- Masters Grand PRIX Sheffield 8th February